What does the shipping fee cover?
- A puppy shipping service specialist will take care of your puppy from the time we pick them up from their birth home until the time they arrive at the departing airport.
- Your pooch will be provided with a brand new puppy carrier with some absorbent material to provide comfort for the puppy, and a small food and water dish.
- The pet carriers used are airline approved kennels.
- We will also coordinate all times and considerations with yourself and the breeder.
Pomeranian UAS has puppies for sale, as well as from other states across the country. All puppies purchased through Pomeranian UAS Pups are covered with at least a 30-day health guarantee by the Dog Breeder. If you have questions about what is covered, please view Puppy Lemon Law or Law associated with your state..
Within ten days of purchasing your new puppy, you must take him/her to a licensed veterinarian for an examination. If the veterinarian determines, within ten days of purchase, that your dog is clinically ill or has died from an injury sustained or illness likely to have been contracted on or before the date of sale and delivery, you have the following options:
- Return the dog for a complete refund
- Return the dog for a replacement dog of equal value
- Retain the dog and receive reimbursement for reasonable veterinary fees, not exceeding the purchase price
- These options do not apply where a seller, who has provided a health certificate issued by a veterinarian, discloses in writing at the time of sale the health problem for which the buyer later seeks to return the dog.
If within 30 days of purchase, a licensed veterinarian determines that your dog has a congenital or hereditary defect which adversely affects the animal’s health or that your dog died from a congenital or hereditary defect, you have the same option as outlined above.
You must notify the seller of the examining veterinarian’s name, address & phone number within two days of the vet’s certification of your dog’s illness. Failure to notify the seller within two business days will result in forfeiture of rights. Each state has different laws related to the sale of a puppy; please educate yourself on the laws in the state in which you purchase your puppy.
Puppies Purchased in other States
Each state in the U.S. has different guidelines in regards to guaranteed health for sold puppies. For states that do not have a mandatory health guarantee in place, any breeder advertising through our site is expected to cover the health of their puppies for at least 30 days. In the event that a state guideline is in place offering a guarantee longer than 30 days, that law holds precedence.
*Some breeders offer extended guarantees on their puppies. It is not legal for a breeder to offer a health guarantee that is not at least equal to state law. For a more detailed description of extended genetic health guarantees, read below.
Extended Genetic Health Guarantees (when offered)
- An additional guarantee specifically covering any disease or illness that is proven to be of a genetic origin through proper veterinary examination and testing.
- These guarantees do not cover normal veterinary costs incurred while providing general care for the puppy.
- Proper documentation must be provided to the breeder before any compensation being paid.
- This guarantee does not cover any costs incurred related to injuries caused by owner negligence or accidental injury.
HOW TO BUY A PUPPY
You have decided that you are ready to buy a puppy.
Now is the exciting time to be able to choose your puppy.
1. Decide which Breed you want – Consider the energy level of the breed, the type of home you have and the space the dog will have. If you have children some breeds are better than others.
Hover over ‘Our Puppies’ in the drop-down menu at the top of the website to view all available https://pomeranianusa.com/shop/
2. Contact the Breeder – On each puppy page you will find the information for the breeder of the puppy you are looking at — be sure and call the breeder promptly if you are interested and discuss the details and ask questions. You are also welcome to contact us directly at Pomeranian USA, and we can answer questions and schedule your puppy pick-up for you. We can assist with arranging air shipping or ground transport if you are able to pick up your puppy. We ask that you please contact the breeder to schedule that. The puppies are not moved from their home environment until the new owner is ready to receive the puppy.
3. Put a deposit on a puppy as soon as you have made up your mind so that you are sure to get the puppy you want. Please remember, down payments & deposits are refundable.
4. Puppy-proof your home – Make sure you have all the supplies you need for your new puppy including bowls, leashes, collars, beds. Also make sure everything dangerous to your new puppy is up out of the way like electrical cords, medication, and cleaning supplies
5. Find a Vet- puppies and dogs will require regular visits to a vet to keep them healthy. Make sure you find a vet that you are comfortable with.
6. Bring your new puppy home! This will be the start of a long and happy relationship.
If the puppy does not pass the required examination, develops any genetic or hereditary disorders, or has undescended testicles within one year of purchase, it will be eligible for a replacement.
The buyer will be required to provide documentation from at least two licensed veterinarians including: written documentation and diagnosis, test results, and any other information as requested by the seller. The buyer will continue to remain financially responsible for all veterinary expenses.
Upon replacement, the puppy will need to return with all AKC registration documents in order to return full ownership to the seller.
If a genetic condition should cause the puppy to die within one year of purchase, it will be eligible for replacement.
A necropsy will need to be performed and a formal report must be issued by a licensed veterinarian. Once the seller has received this report, it will be thoroughly reviewed before making a final decision. The buyer will be financially responsible for all veterinary expenses during this time.
If the seller finds the necropsy report to reflect that the cause of death was due to a genetic condition, the seller will agree to replace the puppy.
The replacement puppy will be taken from a future litter and will be of the same sex and value of the original puppy. Cash refunds, in part or full, will not be given under any circumstances.
The buyer will need to pay the balance and pick up the puppy within 10 days of the arranged pick up date, unless special arrangements have been made. If the buyer fails to pick up the puppy within this time period, the puppy will be resold and the buyer’s deposit will be forfeited
Puppy Travel options
Deposit To reserve Your Puppy
Our Deposit is fully refundable.
Once we receive your $290 deposit this secured the puppy that you are wanting to bring into your family.
The deposit amount does come off of the Total purchase price of your puppy!
The Balance is due when you pick up or receive your puppy.
If you decide to pay via Credit/debit or paypal either on our website or in person whether partial or full. Please be prepared to show identification, To protect consumers as well our as ourselves we will need to verify your identity when you pickup your puppy
Please have your drivers licenses and credit card available for you to verify.
Our private nanny is Amazing!
They only Hand deliver our puppies. You can rest assured knowing that our babies travel in comfort from the time they leave our home and arrive to yours! Individual attention unclouding lots of snuggles and playtime during travel are important to keep the stress level to a minimum.
The nanny offers frequent putty, food and water breaks as well ensuring that your puppy will arrive clean, safe and sound! If you are needing a quote for transportation please reach out to us prior to placing the private nanny deposit.